Friday 6 March 2015

Indonesia Fashion Week 2015

Fashion Show by Imelda Sparks



Yasminn and I 

Hi people!
On the 26th February I went to Indonesia Fashion Week with Yasminn, Deshinta and Christa to see a fashion show in which two of my friend's (Gaby) designs were featured. 
It was really crowded at the venue, especially since it was the first day of IFW and we literally had to squeeze, to get in and people were rushing to get good seats. Yasminn and I got the invitation for the regular row but then we switched to the VIP row because we wanted to get a better view and no one was paying attention to us. There were 2 other fashion shows before Imelda Spark's (where Gaby's designs were featured). I loved every fashion show and I am actually thinking about joining a fashion design course.. Anyway, after the fashion show me and Yasminn went out for lunch and also bought some random stuff. 
It was a great day and I am looking forward to IFW 2016.

- Diandra x

No comments:

Post a Comment